
Lessons at the driving centre at 8.30a.m.
I told uncle that I totally forgotten about the parking part.
He said that it was normal for beginners. If everyone can remember after one try. Then he doesn't need to teach loh~
So, he guided me the parking again.
Seeing that I'm okay with all the parts(up slope, U-turn and parking)
He took his newspaper and sat at the shade.
Then I drove alone liao~
It was rather nice driving alone^^
loved that feeling~~~~
Drove all the parts like for 10 times.
Very tiring.
Felt like my hands belonged to someone else.
Wobbly wobbly one.....
Told uncle: uncle~ 我很累了,可以回家嗎?:p
1 half hours of driving.
*-.-*exhausted...
got to snooze....
4 comments:
Looks like you are already pro in all the three parts...so the uncle can relax and let you practice alone...haha~~
GOOD~~
hahaha not very lah~ still needs a lot a practice>,<
i oso prefer 2 drive alone.
no stress....
ya loh not so mush pressure.... hahaha
Post a Comment