
Drove route A and B today.
Screwed up route A because of the U-turn part.
I was not very familiar with the U-turn part as this was only my second time traveling route A.
Didn't slow down before the U-turn
For the U-turn need to turn one and a half round.
But I turn one round.:0
So, turn too outside loh~
but I'll remember this in the future.
However route B was rather smooth:)
Another thing I keep forgetting today is to change into first gear after stopping. Heehee, got scolded for that of course. But I think I'm getting better in changing the gears^^

**And today, the traffic light(whole stretch of Jalan Kluang) wasn't working.
I finally realized the importance of it because it's really hard to cross the road without one.
p/s(T.T) I camera went haywire. *sob* this explains didn't post pictures of my food this week. *sob* hope it can be repaired soon...
3 comments:
sobs...no new pics. haiz...hope the camera gets well soon!haha...
ya loh
i oso 4got bout d gear wen i stop.
it's a pity dat ur food couldn't b shown on d blog...
Post a Comment