Wednesday, February 25, 2009

driving lesson #12 and Debate copetition!

Had my #12 driving lesson today!
The unique part today was I got to drive from school to the driving centre and back to school.
A different route to go to the centre, which I feel is easier. Because I need to stop less as there are less traffic lights and no "stop-look-go" from school to the centre.
Don't always need to change gear^^
The car I was driving today was also different from the usual one.
The older type of kancil. The good part is, the steering wheel is very easy to turn(don't need to use much energy).
The bad part is I'm not really used to the gear. So, masuk wrong gear a few times before I got used to it.
Everything was quite perfect today.

The whether was cool, no sun, just cloudy.
The greatest satisfaction today was my engine didn't die off when I turn route A. hahaha


Well, I went to school today to help with the last minute debating stuff.
The match today was between our school and SMKA.
The title was "Attitude rather than altitude is the key to success."
And our school was the preposition.
Though we didn't win, but I think our team put up a good fight.(The 1st speaker, Mazliana got the Best Speaker)
I think they fare quite well as this is their first time debating. (They have totally no experience in debating before this btw)
It's a little disappointing though~
Well there's always next year!
Two of our debaters (Pey Shih & Mazliana) are only in Form 4 this year.
Only Wei Jian is in form 5.
Quite happy with the debaters, seeing them putting in so much effort, memorizing, presenting in front of Dhann and me.
大家辛苦了!

3 comments:

The Composer said...

haha...
luks like u did a great job in driving juz like our sch debaters.
d test e comin....
+u~~~

Ariel Yeo said...

You must be very tired...rushed here and there...haha
Good luck in your coming test...jia you~~

qingqing said...

thanks ! I will add lots of oil de~~haha