Had been quite lazy to blog these few days.
So pardon me for taking the lazy person's method...
Blog 2 experience in one post. XD
Had driving lesson on Thursday and Saturday.
Both in the morning.
The traffic on both days was quite okay, not much cars.
Drove at the driving centre a couple of times.
Drove route B.
And of course route A too.
But route A is kind of frustrating as it seems that I can't get it quite right.
Drove for lesson #10, forgotten to press the clutch, so engine died after I turned.
Driving route A for lesson #11, went too fast before the U-turn.
Got scolded by uncle on both occasion T.T
Guess that I've not enough practice for this route(practiced 3 or 4 times only).
I'll ask uncle to let me drive that route more during the next lesson.
5 comments:
haha...
dat's y i was wonderin y u hvn't post ur experience...
Ya lor....
That day I heard Khadijah said that she saw you driving at the center on thursday... but I didn't see your post also...hehe~~
Gambateh~~
Sorry lah~~ too lazy to post these few days.
eh... yeoyeo and khadijah same driving school ar?
Different...
She came towards me and told me that she saw you that day...that's all~~
oic^^
Post a Comment