Thursday, January 15, 2009

Foodie Blogs




Have been visiting foodie blogs recently and my, I must say that I was totally impressed with their blogs! Wished that I can cook like them someday.=) Still trying hard to improve on my cooking skills during this holiday.

Some very superb, awesome, incredible, super food blogs I love to linger....

#The pictures are in this blog are great! Nice lighting and presentation of food. There's some really simple and delicious recipes. There's also some tips on cooking the food. Would try them out someday!:)
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/mitong

#I like this blog's food. I really envy her son and daughter because the food she prepared look really sumptuous and nutritious. (wished I can be like her) There's lots of food-- from brownies to sushi. She also owns other blogs like handicraft blogs. She's indeed an amazing mum!
http://wokkingmum.blogspot.com

#I like this blog though can't understand a word. It's a Japanese blog. But who cares right? Looking at the kawaii bentos just makes my stomach rumble.
http://happyangelite.jugem.jp/


I love reading foodie blogs. It's enjoyable yet torturing at the same time. Torturing because you can only look but not eat. :(


P/s : learning cooking because I do not want to end up like this.... dunno how to cook.... died of hunger because no good food

3 comments:

The Composer said...

den i tink i should learn some cooking skill 2!
o else i'll realli end up like wat u'd written...

qingqing said...

hahaha....
You better...
But there's a second option...
Find a husband who knows how to cook
hahahahahahahahaha
just joking lah>.<

The Composer said...

ha...ha...
den help me 2 'wu se nan you' lo
jk 2!