Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Vroom... Vroom.... My First Driving Lesson ^^

Had my first driving experience today. =)
I was quite worried in the first place because Han told me that she got scolded!

I was like..
OH MY GOD.......
I know nuts about driving.
The only driving experience I had was at the funfair, driving "碰碰車"XD
I think I will get scolded too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have to admit that I not very good in the turnings.
Almost brought myself and uncle Gan (driving instructor) for a swim in the Pt. Besar drain. That was in the beginning, when he asked me to drive to the driving center. The road was squeezy and I didn't release the steering wheel fully after turning. That's the reason why I got scolded. haha.>.<

However, it gets better when I practice the turnings at the driving center. (about 10 to 15 turnings). Sort of getting the hang out of it.

The second time I got scolded is because I did not stop at the Berhenti sign.
Guess that I too excited (to turn, seeing there's no cars on the left and right )and forgotten all about stopping!

Got to go for more driving lessons before becoming a pro I guess.

Uncle let me drive home after the practice. It was fun and terrifying at the same time. Seeing all the big cars and lorries, Stopping at the traffic light.....

Luckily no limbs loss after reaching home. Thank god! I'm still in one piece! It was quite enjoyable.:)

I think I'm falling in love in driving! Can't wait till the next driving lesson!!

1 comment:

The Composer said...

looks like u r better den me!
congrats 4 ur 1st try!