run run run!
chin min talking to en. husin who patrolled for the 13th round
chin min, who was at cp 10 with me
ah tong
the food is coming people! nothing much actually, just mineral water and breadin pic...mah mah, rhu rhu
ching ee and sally with some more water
boo~ who is oh so reluctant to wear the green jacket
the flags~
let's run people~the road relay was tiring~ although I didn't even run.
It was hot but it also rained that day,
one contestant even fainted at my check point...
luckily there's one good uncle who took the effort to stop by and volunteered to fetch her back to school.
the good side of Malaysians.=)
I found out that many Batu Pahatrains are quite a curious lot~
gawking at us as they passed by(as if we are monkeys in the zoo>.<)
some stopped by to asked what happen.
just a road relay lah people~
2 comments:
Dwee~~~~~~~~~~ miss u so much hmm finally merentas desa in SDBL??? Most peculiar. Anyway miss the days in school do take some pictures of our school and upload it too miss school so much and pls tell our Pn. Juliah I miss her lol
kkk~~ sure~~ I love taking pics. But how come ur blog no pics de~?T.T
miss u too. I'll surely tell pn juliah u miss her! =)
Post a Comment