mahjong session at cheryl's
meng keong taught me how to play mahjong!
at Xin shen's house
dried coffee at da jie's house
just loved the feeling of walking on the wooden floor
mr. foo's house
Sh and MK
rhu's home made cookies
playing cardshad an awesome CNY this year~
firstly, because I finally got my license and could drive almost anywhere!
independence at last!
hah~
then I got to go visiting with my new f6 friends!
Shu han, Boo, Meng Keong, cheng yee, Nyeow, Hui Rhu, Mah mah, Hui Chian, Cheryl and......
Visited Boo's house, whose mom keeps stuffing us with goodies, from cakes to crackers.
literally had lunch there.
Shu han's house was full of wall painting and I sure love the chocolates there.
Meng keong cooked barley water especially for us! that's the tastiest drink I ever had this new year!
Home made cookies at rhu rhu's
watched a movie at CY's house, which has really good audio system~ too bad didn't get to finish the movie.
Mahjong session at Cheryl's.=)
and etc....
Went to Rengit with lun.
visited my NS friend , da jie(loved her house! It was a traditional kampong chinese house with old pictures hanging on the wall.), and C. yet house. Had the famous malay chicken rice for lunch there too!
it was really a fun filled new year!
2 comments:
Wow! I am sure you are very busy during the whole new year, no wonder you upload your images on the second last day of new year. Ha:D So good yea, visiting so many friends. Happy Chap Goh Mei!
hahahaha~~~ yalo
happy chap goh mei too!
Post a Comment