Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Arts Stream

My second day in 6.3B which is arts stream.
I think I can adapt myself quite well though most of the subjects here are in Bahasa.
Most of the teachers were surprised and asked me why I change to arts stream.
Well, I think they are being too stereotyped.
Why should good students go for science and not arts?
My interest is more to arts.
Besides, I don't think that I will choose a job related to science in the future.

There are many former SDBL-rians in 6.3B and 6.2B friends who trasfer to arts.
so I don't feel very foreign there.
My class monitor is Tong Kim Teck(He's wacky and hilarious), who prefers people to call him Micheal.
Consist of 35 students.
P.A taught by GPK1@crazy frog and En Azuhan
P.Perniagaan taught by En. Husin and Pn. Noraini@我爱你
P.Ekonomi taught by Pn. Zanariah
PSV by En. Hashim and En. Zulkaphil@ 煮咖啡

The days in 6.2B are fun!
Together with my close friends.
Classes conducted by my lovely teachers.

Pn. Sumitha, Mr. Ang and errr.... Mr. Leong.(drawings by meixuanlee@shindo)
Thanks for the wonderful memories!
Thanks a lot!

5 comments:

Grace said...

the pics are cute!! good luck in art stream

Emerline said...

So cute the pictures:P I lovin' it! Glad to hear that you adapt yourself to the environment already. So fast. Haha... All the best!

Yukiko said...

All the best dearie ^^ You can do it! Would love to see more of your art pieces.

qingqing said...

thanks for all ur support!! love u all.The pics was by meixuan. Cute rite?

Esther said...

it's really fun to study arts i am experiencing it too through I'm not good at it at all it's fun and really nice i love it n i believe u will too gambateh all the best i support u
i still dun quite know how to uplaod pics =.= ps will learn it asap