
the minature ballerinas at rui rui's room. I think they was so pretty so I took a picture of them. Hope you don't mind ya~

rui rui showing us the right way to play the violin ( how to position the violin). She even played Beethoven's Ole de joy for us to listen. I loved the her performance!! It was fabulous!! wanna learn, wanna learn laa~~~

i quite like this pic... everyone is so natural

da jie trying to play the violin

janggggg~~ presenting~ da jie~~~

yeo~

me~~~ trying to look like a professional violinist but failed obviously, cos i can't conceal my laughter! da jie was there like making funny things~My eyes was looking at the wrong position

emily and the piano~ pretty right~

pei yin~

a surprise visit by khai ling~ looks like a teacher sitting like that~ she drop by and we got to know about her colledge life, which is very hectic. She asked us to help her with her project by interviewing us on our views in religion for her malaysian studies. It was quite scary as we were required to be interviewed spontaneously and without much preparation. However, it was quite fun!

my pearl milk tea which tastes great

finished every drop of it!! yum yum~~

friends at cha zhan

gracie and her spaghetti
3 comments:
Yeah, finally posted out. I am waiting foe someone to post Saterday's gathering pictures because I had none of them.
It is okay, I don't mind. They are my sis's precious, which bought in Taiwan.
Hehe... I would like to teach you if got the chance:)
I think everyone had fun that day:D
Yup! had a whole lot of fun that day!! Thanks ya for d hospitality!
You are welcome:D How is your first day in art stream? Enjoy? Why you leave Bio class? Sobs... Anyway you are pursuing for your future, so good luck^@^
Post a Comment