Saturday, October 31, 2009

Graduation High Tea

At landmark!!
rondom pic at the lobby
the sketch~
micheal jackson and nobita~
ya zhu, me, luen,karis, pn sumitha, ching yi
group photo with nobita

Finished the whole ceremony at last!! What a relief!
I was the emcee with Alvin See.
There were some glitches( caused by communication problems)
but overall it was okay..
The seniors seemed to enjoy themselves.
all the AJKs dressed so nicely!
especially lun lun wor
super 有女人味 的~
omg omg~
I almost couldn't recognized her!!!
she dolled up her hair nicely, HIGH HEELS and wore a DRESS!!!!!!!
I feel that she should wear like that more often~
Until Chin yet(our bendahari) was so mesmerized by her!! ~~
Thanks everyone for the hard work!

P/s there are still some pics. Upload next time^^

3 comments:

Emerline said...

Wow wow wow!!! First time seeing Luen wore a dress ye! So feminine^^ I must see her wearing the dress again once I go back! MUST! Ha...

Yin said...

me toooooo...
So beautiful ...
I oso cant recognise her le lo ...

qingqing said...

really very different oo!!
she never wear like tat when she come out with us~
only tat day~ she wear pretty pretty~ so, MUST ASK HER TO DO SO!the next time you guys come back!!