Tuesday, May 19, 2009

some more memories...Fun at the beach in NS

the beach... see the wooden stairs there? when you climb up is a tree house
a hermit crab... So cute!!
sunrise

sun rise in the morning

sunrise at sekakap

in the morning
me and jing ning
me and my friends
love is in the air.. oops... i mean sand haha...
desaru beach
desaru beach
desaru beach
one of my most satisfied pic i took. view of the beach and the kayaks

me and sis on the kayakswe go to experience kayaking in one of these kayaks
rows of blue kayaks
me and sun kissed (or rather sun burned) skin
road towards the beach
sekakap beach
sekakap beach
me and daddy
me and leepeng
at the desaru beach
me and sis
me and my bro
WHOOPEEE!! jump!
beach scenery
sunrise in the morning
the blue sky

4 comments:

Ariel Yeo said...

Wow!
Nice scenery.
I couldn't have the chance to capture those pictures.
I like the hermit crab.
So cute!

Emerline said...

Simply marvellous and pictureque scenery!!! I like it!

I like the tree house, haven't seen one before! And hope can stay at there>@<

I like the hermit crab:D

I like the sunrise at Sekakap!!! Especially the third picture! Soooooo nice. Your capture technique is so gooooood!

I like the pic you with Jing Ning, so 梦幻!

I like the love in the sand:D

I like the jump shot:) So cute.

I think you werw going for a holiday and not a national service, don't you?

Emerline said...

One more, you brought your camera wherever you go right? No wonder so many surprise from your camp!

qingqing said...

actually only get to take picture when I get my hp (resolution not so good, only 2 megapixel). So only Saturday, Sunday and and occasionally Friday and public holidays. I love the hermit crab too. It was taken by Jing Ning. The jump shot was taken by my dad when he fetch me back from Bp for cheng beng holiday. The pics of sunrise, I took them. It's really very pretty(the scenery at sekakap on fine days). Got to take so many pics because I love taking pics. ^^ thanks for the compliment.